OK, here it is — my total body and mind transformation, or as I like to call it, "Knowledge Without Mileage Transformation". My goal prior to the last 9 weeks of seminars, workshops, photo shoots, video shoots, filming, traveling, etc., was to get into good condition over a 4 week period (following the #4Weeks2Shred program), and then hold that condition following the next 9 weeks but put on pure, clean, lean muscle tissue. Judging by the scale, mirror and these final photos (below), I not only reached my goals, I crushed them!
My weight at the end of the 4Weeks2Shred was 211 lbs (picture on the left). In the image on the right, I am weighing 217 lbs. That's 6-pound difference over a nine-week period! Even I am absolutely blown away and surprised. When you see yourself every day, it's hard to comprehend the difference but I knew my results were going to be positive based on my strength, reflection and a lot of comments from others close to me. I depleted plenty of time and the took advantage of the natural anabolic window following by loading on clean organic gluten-free calories and fueling with all-natural, clean and pure supplements.
I not only reached my goals, again, I crushed them!
- I performed low-intensity cardio twice per day for 45 minutes each. 70% of the time, this was performed on a Stairmill.
- I had two low volume high weight training days combined with three DTP weight training days per week.
- I ate nine times in a 24-hour period and tried to eat a variety of protein sources each meal, such as egg whites, whey isolate, turkey, fish, casein, steak.
- I would eat upon waking, immediately before bed and also during the night when I awoke. My carbohydrate sources were gluten-free, when possible. I would include complex carbs in four of these meals and fibrous carbs in the remaining five. My only fat source was from supplementation and naturally occurring in protein sources.
- I would perform one cardio session after breakfast and the second cardio after my weights workout but not before taking in 28 grams of whey isolate protein combined with ProHydrolase digestive enzymes which can both be found in Re-Kaged
- Vitamin D;
- Natural testosterone boosting ingredients;
- 5 grams of fermented L-Glutamine at every meal;
- 40 grams of fermented BCAA taken throughout the day and mixed with HYDRA-CHARGE;
- 1.5 grams of Micropure L-Carnitine before my workout and 1.5 grams after my workout (before and after cardio on non-training days). This excluded the BCAAs and Glutamine within my pre-, intra- and post-workout formulas;
- PRE-KAGED was taken 30 minutes before my workout, I sipped on IN-KAGED during my workout, and RE-KAGED was consumed immediately post workout but before cardio;
- 10 grams of pure L-Citrulline and 40 grams of fermented BCAA mixed with HYDRA-CHARGE and sipped on throughout non-training days. I would also continue to have 5 grams of fermented Glutamine with every meal;
- 1 gram of EPA and DHA was taken in morning and at night.
I believe this made it much easier for me to keep stress and, evidently, body fat levels low. This is definitely the best health I’ve experienced. It is the best I've ever felt and the best I've ever looked in life. My body feels well tuned, injury free, clean, versatile, and energized.
This is MY KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT MILEAGE TRANSFORMATION.